To work in partnership with the Deputy County Commissioner – Diversity and Inclusion to promote The Association’s Religious Policy within the County while offering guidance and support to County/District Scouting on spiritual development and faiths and beliefs within Scouting.
To give guidance and support to County Scouting on spiritual development and faiths and beliefs within Scouting:
• To manage and support the District Faith Advisors
• Offer advice with regard to their own religious faith/denomination and can support in gaining that advice with regard to Scouts from other faiths and beliefs.
• To provide support and advice to Leaders in the County in the area of spiritual development and implementation of the Religious Policy of The Scout Association
• To support spiritual reflection within the County
• To communicate all information and changes in policy from The Scout Association to the County about Religious Policy of The Scout Association with respect to spiritual development within Scouting.
• To liaise with local faith communities and to help them to understand the spiritual development dimension of Scouting