To work in partnership with the Assistant County Commissioner - Cubs to ensure effective operation of the Cub section in their County, in accordance with the Purpose, Principles and Policies of The Scout Association.
Support the Assistant County Commissioner - Cubs to develop a quality Cub Scout provision across the County:
• Maintain and grow the Cub Scouts across the County
• Ensure that a quality Cub Scout programme is carried out throughout the County
• Maintain a working relationship with District Commissioners, Assistant District Commissioner – Cubs and other Commissioners in the County, particularly providing support in matters relating to the Cub Scout Section
• Support the Districts to ensure that there is an Assistant District Commissioner – Cubs in each District.
• Support the recruitment and induction of Assistant District Commissioner – Cubs, including supporting their training.
• Support Assistant District Commissioner – Cubs in ensuring that a safe, exciting and stimulating programme is available to Cub Scouts in their District
• Work in partnership Assistant County Commissioner - Cubs with in the management of the County and the Cub Scout Section’s programme and activities
• Support the Assistant County Commissioner- Cubs to Run regular meetings with Assistant District Commissioner – Cubs as appropriate
• Promote the Cub Scouting to the local Community and Maintain contact relevant to the Cub Scout Section age group with in the local community
• Attend and contribute to relevant County meetings. These may include meetings of the County Team, meetings held by the Deputy County Commissioner Programme or Assistant County Commissioner- Cubs, other meetings at County, Region or National level as well as meetings with Assistant District Commissioner – Cubs