To work in partnership with the Deputy County Commissioner – Programme to ensure effective operation of the Scout section in their County, in accordance with the Purpose, Principles and Policies of The Scout Association.
Support the Deputy County Commissioner - Programme to develop a quality Scout provision across the County:
• Maintain and grow the Scouts across the County
• Ensure that a quality Scout programme is carried out throughout the County
• Maintain a working relationship with District Commissioners, Assistant District Commissioner –Scouts and other Commissioners in the County, particularly providing support in matters relating to the Scout Section
• Support the Districts to ensure that there is an Assistant District Commissioner – Scouts in each District.
• Support the recruitment and induction of Assistant District Commissioner – Scouts, including supporting their training.
• Support Assistant District Commissioner – Scouts in ensuring that a safe, exciting and stimulating programme is available to Scouts in their District
• Work in partnership Deputy County Commissioner – Programme with in the management of the County and the Scout Section’s programme and activities
• Support the Deputy County Commissioner – Programme to Run regular meetings with Assistant District Commissioner – Scouts as appropriate
• Promote the Cub Scouting to the local Community and Maintain contact relevant to the Scout Section age group with in the local community
• Attend and contribute to relevant County meetings. These may include meetings of the County Team, meetings held by the Deputy County Commissioner Programme, other meetings at County, Region or National level as well as meetings with Assistant District Commissioner – Scouts